These websites will point you to people and organizations that can help.
- EDUCATION LAW CENTER – legal information.
- PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION– resources/websites addressing children and youth services including bullying prevention.
- CENTER FOR SAFE SCHOOLS – bullying prevention.
- DERRY TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT – Olweus Bullying Pevention Program Overview.
- STOP BULLYING.GOV– bullying prevention and response; youth topics, including electronic aggression. Information on intervention for parents, youth, schools, and educators. Research, spotlight articles, and references. Links to other websites, including US Education Secretary Highlights for Best Practices of Bullying Policies.
- CONNECT SAFELY– safety tips and advice for parents and kids on safe internet and cell phone use, how to stop bullying and cyberbullying and how to deal with fake profiles on social networks.
CyberSmarts, is part of Power Library, and a resource for information for parents and children on how to deal with important safety issues through an interactive e-book collection. For children grades 3 – 6. For older children, select Teen CyberSmarts for help with cyberbullying and social networking.
Avoiding Predators Online
Playing Games Online
Protecting Your Privacy Online
Using Social Networks